|Cottage typical of Moulton|
|Nave and Chancel|
The church was much restored in the mid-1800s. The clock on the tower dates from 1879 and is in memory of the Rev Edwin Mortlock who funded much of the restoration.
|Font with 16th century cover|
The oldest item in the church is a stone carving known as the Moulton Pair.
|Lunchtime food at the Packhorse Inn|